• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Tuesday, October 9, 2007

    Most Down To Earth Sign Board I've Ever Seen

    I'll take a break from blogging long post about college life for today.

    Instead I'll put up something short. =)

    A friend of mine - Zhiwei, went to some sports center few days ago around the PJ area, if I'm not mistaken the place is known as 'Sports City' or something like that.

    Anyway, he took a picture of this particular board.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Picture courtesy by Zhiwei

    Define your "no non-sense" please...

    Is it when I take off my shirt after a goal, scream and run around the field maybe climb up the pagar acting like a mad man consider non-sense?

    What about cracking a super lame joke, like that how? That means Wai Long cant enter this place already la. =P

    Alright, up to here for today, I'll post something about the pastry class I had in college soon.

    Stay tune! Have a great week ahead! =)

    1 comment:

    Jin said...

    No boots? Isn't that a futsal center? -_-