• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    Swahati

    Remember I said something about my Malaysian Studies project?

    Well, here it is! The meaning of 'Swahati' = Hati Sendiri, one's heart/own heart in English.

    A video presentation done in the name of finishing my assignments.

    My initial plan was not a music video based theme, due to certain unfortunate event, I have to resolve to this method.

    Anyhow, I'm glad it turned out well.

    The main idea is 'Malaysia a multicultural society'.

    You will see 3 different settings in the video, 1st is our visitation to the Sikh temple,

    2nd is at Mount Kiara, where one of our group mate - Lim Yin's mum had a Baju Kebaya stall.

    Lastly, this shot is self explanatory, you'll know what I mean after you watch the video. :)

    Please sit back, relax and enjoy the show!



    The song in the video was sung by another group mate - Daniel Tham.

    He is one of the vocalist/pianist that I talked about in Crossroad Generation!

    So what do you think? :)

    No comments: