• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, November 2, 2008

    Award From His Royal Highness Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan

    *Phone rings*

    Me: "Hello?"

    Mr.Adrian: "Melvin, Mr Adrian here."

    Me: "Oh! Whats up sir?"

    Mr.Adrian: "We won!"

    Me: "Won what?"

    Mr.Adrian: "The competition!"


    Me: "What competition?"

    Mr.Adrian: "Remember, few months back I submitted your group's video to the Malaysian Aids Council? We won 1st place!"

    Me: "Oh my gosh!"

    Mr.Adrian: "And the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong will be presenting the award at Mandarin Oriental Hotel!"

    Me: *pengsan*

    Mandarin Orientals Banquet hall

    I couldn't believe it myself when I heard about it!

    I was stunned and over joyed at the same time.

    I could only give thanks to God for He has blessed us with this award.

    Mr.Adrian represents us to receive the award

    But I was unable to tag along with Mr.Adrian to the award ceremony due to security reasons.

    Darn it! What they think I'm going to do? Boom the hotel & assassinate the King?


    Up till now, I still could not believe that this very award in my hands was presented by the King!

    What an honor!

    I have dream of many things, but certainly I have never dream of receiving an award from the King!

    Especially at the age of 19!


    Man...

    I'm speechless...

    I don't know how to put it in words...


    Part of the notification e-mail that the organizer sent

    All I can say, without His strength and wisdom guiding me throughout my journey, I wont be at the stage I'm at today, thank You God.

    Without my GTG team mates, the video wont exist.


    No fancy long blog post, nor bombastic English words, I just wan to say...

    I'm darn proud of us all.

    p/s: will upload the other photos when I receive them.. :)

    2 comments:

    SHING said...

    WEE! CONGRATS!!! so cun la u bro... *claps*

    yunny said...

    congratzz hahahahahahahah... dari raja wei itu award.. haha keren abizz!