• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Monday, October 29, 2007

    Ghetto of Subang

    SK and I were just walking around the USJ 1 area the other day.

    For some weird reason, we kinda got lost around that newly developed area which I got lost there once before, so this is the 2nd time.


    No, we did not got ourselves lost around the area we live in.

    That particular place wasn't a familiar territory to us.


    Upon walking around that place, I could see the cultural differences around me.

    But one thing for sure is.

    We still share something similar...

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    Spending time to play Dota.

    They love it so much, till they named their Cyber Cafe after one of the heroes in the game.

    No comments: