• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, September 19, 2007

    Weird Establishment Names

    I just don't understand weird names used for a certain company, shops, product and so on.

    What is this, some kind of new marketing gimmick?

    Quite sometime ago I spotted a certain van with this as their company logo.


    For the benefit of others who does not understand, "hooker" is an informal term which means prostitute.

    As I was walking back from Taipan USJ one fine day, my eyes caught on to this big sign board.

    Its nothing special actually, I'm sure everyone has seen it.


    I'm not sure why, upon looking at that big board, I find something is really funny about this.

    Why in the world does people name their establishments with the word 'true' in front?

    You mean got 'fake' wan also la?


    I've even saw a church name starts with 'true'.

    Good girl: "Hey, I'm from the 'True Christ Church'(this is a made up name), which church are you from?"

    Naughty boy: "I am from the fake wan!"

    Come on, I think we can come up with better names that that!

    Note: I am not trying to insult anything, I'm a Christian myself. =)

    Peace! ;)

    4 comments:

    cyrildason said...

    haha.. this is nice.. i like your joke on the True Christ Church..heheh

    Anonymous said...

    Thank u ;-) take a look this emo boy one on this blog:
    http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

    Anonymous said...

    How r u? your website is nice
    Have a look at this cool emo video clip:
    http://tinyurl.com/a6olap