• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Monday, September 24, 2007

    Animal Behavior

    Me: "Wah lao! Just now the TC4 ah, can win wan! We lost the life due to our stupidity la..." *whines*

    SK: "Aih what to do... Better luck next time I guess."

    *Chatting goes on*
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    SUDDENLY!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    BANG!

    *Weird moaning kinda sound came from the back*

    SK and I looked towards the direction where the sound came from, and this was what we saw.


    All eyes were on that poor fella,

    Drivers whom are U-turning slowed down and check.

    It wasn't dead when it got banged.

    Some of you might know when dogs feel sad or in pain, they often make a really 'low pitch' kinda moaning sound.

    Thats just what I heard as the dog was desperately kicking its leg up, trying so hard to stand again.

    But to all in vain, I guess the poor fellas leg broke when the car hit it.


    His friends had already cross the street earlier, only to know later that their fellow comrade just got screwed by some human in the car.

    They stood there helplessly and watch as their buddy struggle to get on its feet.

    Moments later, the kicking of its leg starting to get lesser and lesser, soon there wasn't anymore kicking, it never moved again...

    His buddies knew he could no longer be saved.

    By the way, the dog wasn't dead, it just gave up...


    They turn their backs on him and start to walk away...

    For 5 seconds I thought, "eh! how can they leave their friend behind?!".

    And something struck my mind again, "oh ya, they are animals...".

    How would you feel if we as humans does that to another person?

    Or should I put it this way, someone does it to you?


    This simple but sad incident reminds me of a certain friend,

    seemingly quite a number of her friends had turn their backs on her, an issues came about and so on, I think it need not any further explanation, let us be nice people ok? =)

    All I can say is, some of your other friends are still here supporting you, don't give up yea! ;)

    ~-.
    ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.

    Anyhow! In conjunction with my blog title today, I'll feature you picture evidence of animal behavior just behind our own backyard.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    No I'm not talking about Chong acting like a monkey that has never seen litters before.

    You get the picture rite? Look at de floor~


    Hmm... Need any further elaboration? =P

    No comments: