• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, September 26, 2007

    Pre-Melacca Trip

    Thank the heavens, I'm finally doing something fruitful during the term 1 break!

    For days I have been rotting at home and dusting fungus off myself.

    I cant believe that I wasted my term 1 holidays just like that...


    Enough is enough!

    I need a story to talk about! I need to blog about something more exciting other then dogs getting banged by some car!

    And tomorrow will be the day of salvation!

    For I will be going down to Melacca! =D


    I'm set and ready to go!

    BUT!!!!

    One thing is still hindering me... Yes! How could I forget my soul music companion!

    As I was trying to retrieve my ear phone from my little build in compartment.


    I pulled the handle, only to realize that is locked! How the heck does it got lock anyway?!

    Never mind...

    I placed my hand to search for the key at the keyhole, bare in mind, I NEVER took out the key since the ice age...

    Gosh save my day! WHERE IS THE FREAKING KEY??


    God knows who or...

    W-H-A-T took the key...

    *Sigh*

    Now what am I going to do in the bus, stare at birds outside the window?

    Anyhow, I'm still looking forward for this trip, see you guys when I am back! =D

    No comments: