• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Saturday, September 15, 2007

    "Sexy" Brand Name

    How would you like your boy/girlfriend to buy you branded goods such as...


    Maybe...


    This suits my taste more...


    What about 'Boss Baby'???

    I did not notice till someone told me! I thought it was 'Boss Baby' all along...

    Ops!! I mean 'Boss BABI'! (Boss Babi = Pig Boss)

    David's girlfriend - Cin bought him this belt before she came to Malaysia, I think she does not understand what does 'babi' means. But hey, at less she bought something for her boyfriend. =)

    Apparently 'Boss Babi' is some brand from China.

    I know Chinese are famous for "char siew", but I did expect they turn it into a "boss"! =P

    Forget Nike and others! 'Boss Babi' is in the house!