• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, August 12, 2007

    Bizarre Mamak

    -------------------------------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    I started to delete people that added me on friendster whom I don't know. Am I mean?

    -------------------------------------------------

    This happen a few months back.

    As I was looking through my old photos, I stumbled upon this particular one, somehow it was "spared" from me blogging about it.

    Too bad its now found. =D

    Anyway, whats the strangest things you ever seen in a mamak before?

    I once thought this was strange.


    I think some of you might remember this picture from my previous post.

    But I stumbled upon another weird and maybe a little disturbing thing at a mamak stall near Sunway Pyramid.

    I cant remember the name of the place, I think its some curry house or Taj Mahal, something similar la.

    As my eyes was sweeping the menu/receipt, something stood out from all the other dishes they offer!

    Be prepared, some of you might go "EEEEKKKKKK!".







    Don't say I din warn you...










    Ah neh, arnab(rabbit) satu!

    No comments: