• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, August 19, 2007

    Punctuality, Whats That?

    Clearly this is just a filler post, I have yet to received the pictures for proper update.

    Anyway, this happened back at the month of May.

    Remember our anticipation for Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End?




    For me, it turned up to be disappointing, POTC 1 & 2 was awesome, I loved it, but the 3rd episode was just somehow weird and I din really like it.

    What made it even worst was all of my friends had already watch before me, except Chong.



    So we booked the ticket, the reception asked us to be there by 10am(or something like that) to collect the ticket.

    Or else the ticket can be up for sale.

    We have no choice, cause all the other slots are full. So we got up from our early morning sleep.

    Being kiasu & cant wait to watch the show, we din wan our tickets to be sold to others.

    Upon arrival at the cinema...




    What shit u talking? Be here early or our tickets will be sold to others?

    BUT WHERE THE HECK ARE U PEOPLE!?

    STILL EATING YOUR KUIH?! -.-

    3 comments:

    cyrildason said...

    didn't like the third sequel of POTC too... but for whats it worth.. I'm quite blurred of your post here..

    Pam said...

    LMAO

    u sure u din went thr at 7am and thats y nobody was thr???
    =P

    Joanna said...

    hahaha joker!!