• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    RM X.XX

    After church celebration/service last Saturday, we went over to Mamak Bistro at USJ 9 to catch a bite.

    There was a big group of us so I don't wana list everyone here. After food, the group broke up into 2 parties.

    Mine head towards Summit USJ and the other went for Baskin Robbins.



    We wanted to watch movie, but the show time was a little too late.

    Went for pool instead.

    There were 6 of us, Zhiyu, Zhiwei, Mun Lok, JJ, Sara and myself.



    This is Mun Lok...

    JJ posing

    After 1 hour of poking balls, we head off to another mamak near my place.

    Where else but the 1 and only Maju & Maju...

    For about a year and half I had been eating there, I had never notice how "awesome" that place really was.

    They had things that not many people could think of.

    Such as... Cincau Cocktail for only RM 1.50!


    Fat chance man.....

    I had a bad feeling about this, mamak and cocktail just can't mix.

    Turn up to be like this.




    It tasted like any other cincau... Con people wan, cocktail my foot.

    Whats even weird was their menu.



    Since when french fries and mushroom soup became "sauce"??

    And who in the world would wana eat black mushroom sauce/brown sauce(what the heck is this? the one from your ass?)/black pepper sauce just by it self?

    Imagine ordering fish and chip or whatever where you have to order the sauce separately...

    Thats just not all, the last picture I let you guys do the talking.

    Keep in mind its a MENU.











    Recipe for bankruptcy.

    No comments: