• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, March 23, 2008

    Unusual Toilet Instruction

    Its quite common in Malaysian toilets to have instructions to teach you how to use the toilet unit.

    This proves how much of some peoples sanitary knowledge.

    Some have 'aiming' problem, I guess they are not quite a player in Counter Strike.

    Or some do 'acrobat' on the toilet unit, when the mangkuk pecah then things will surely get ugly.

    Gazing upon the BMW countdown timer creates
    in me a mixture of different feelings... =/


    Hence people came up with toilet instruction posters, paste commonly within the toilet compound, I'm sure all of you have seen it.

    Today, I was at 'Auto surf' internet cafe with my friends after church.

    I need to take a leak half way gaming, therefore a man got to do what a man got to do.

    Then I saw this instruction paste in front of me upon entry.


    Sure beat those lame 'how to shit, pee & flush posters we normally see in our school'...

    No comments: