• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Monday, March 10, 2008

    A Pool Addicts Fancy Crap

    ------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    Chris & I skipped statistic test today, planning to retake it on Thursday due to "lack of ability" to perform. =)
    ------------------------


    I'm sorry for the late update, I've been having a lot to think these days.

    Competition timing is getting tight, final exams are nearing, presentation power point yet to be completed.

    Every moment that pass makes me feel like I'm having constipation...

    I have to complete the power point by today..

    The part that sux was my power point is not really working, so yeah... I'll be out soon..

    Anyway, a short post a say, keeps the readers awake! =D

    Chris drew his gf's name and my name during statistic class in art.
    Now u know why we are "unable" to sit for the test? =P


    Term 3 was rather free, even though the 1st year end test are coming up.

    I've been a lot to 'level 7' - a place where we can play pool.

    I'm a total noob in pool, many of you know that.

    But I'm playing better day by day, I hope...

    There was this time I saw Chris did this...


    I missed an easy shot, thats why....

    Good way to taunt someone in the game of pool, but I was a noob, so we just laugh.

    As the days goes by, Fandi did this as well...


    My goodness, I'm being left behind!

    I must think of something more sexy, so I wont lose out.

    One day, I have an idea!

    And I did this~

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Nothing better then utilizing both hand and leg! =D

    No comments: