• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Thursday, February 28, 2008

    The Westin Kuala Lumpur

    *Some melodrama music playing at the background*

    I will like to take this time to congratulate someone in our mids!

    This person has made history, her achievements are only for us to envy!

    She has inspired us all to be more like her!

    Every guy that sees her will fall in love with her, every girl that sees her will bitch about her!

    For she has done something great! Something beyond godlike!

    She has scored 16/20 marks(I only got 11/20) for housekeeping turn down service assessment! The HIGHEST in DH 28 group 2!

    She is none other then...........!!!

    *Those Oscar award winning background songs playing(just before the winner gets up to claim the prize*

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Yes Rebekah, I know u hate this picture,
    thats the point! =P


    Rebekah!!!

    *Melvin knows that his time is short after posting this particular picture, he began to dig his own grave as a sign of peace, he also left a note that states "how did I get this picture leh?" ^hint hint^* XD

    ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.

    Anyway, that is not the point for todays post. =P

    I made an impulsive decision yesterday to follow Fandi, Latifa(bumped into her along the way) Lu Shen & Ivana to The Westin Kuala Lumpur.


    Class finished at 2.30pm, I was reluctant to go home knowing that I will be bored, therefore I decide to tag along..


    Ivana & Lu Shen's industrial training interview was at that hotel.

    I liked Westin KL, it looks really grand..

    Bah, all 5 star hotel looks grand anyway..

    Shot from inside the lobby..

    I don't know about this, every hotel seems to be treating their guest very well(duh), but for 'staff-gonabe' is a little different..

    They must get some funny pass in some funny security office that is located in some funny delivery bay in order to proceed into 'staff area' which we trespassed before acquire the pass...

    Delivery bay...

    I guess everything went well. =)

    At the end of the day, we satisfy ourselves with some homemade Turkish ice cream.


    I was told that this dudes ice cream was featured on some traveling or eating program, I personally never tried it, because I was too full after dinner to get a bite.


    The funny thing was this dude will sing some Turkish song while he digs the ice cream out for his guest.


    After digging he will hit a bell like thing before giving the ice cream to the guest, tradition perhaps? We'll just never know...


    No doubt a tiring day, I reached home around 9.30pm.. That was why my blog never got updated till now.

    More post coming up yea~

    Stay tune! ;)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    How was the interview? What they asked during the interview?

    MelzKC said...

    Hi Reine, I wasn't in the interview that time, but friend's feedback was as long as you show confidence and willing to learn, they will take you in, for internship or permanent job?