• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, February 13, 2008

    "Weapon of Mass Destruction"

    Mum finally allow me to drive alone since after the 3rd day of CNY, furthermore I get to drive alone at night instead of being limited to day time! =D

    Yesterday I went out to study for todays assessment.


    Mum was talking about safety, plus a little this and that.

    She made it sound that if I go out, I will either get robed, murdered or kidnapped.

    I was so sick of listening to her talk, the world is too big and bad, so 'kia si', how to live?!? Baik pergi mati aja...

    All I want is her to just keep quiet and trust me.

    Therefore I have to "build" this trust.

    Her concern was my safety, so I decided to "be safe" la, try la at less...


    I know Chong keeps a wood carved katana like thingy in his car, well Chong, honestly that is not gona work pretty well..

    Chris has a key ring that has 3 hard edges at the end of it, he puts it on his finger when he walks around in certain places for safety purposes, to strike a jab if someone tries to be funny.

    Me...?

    I'm gona get into trouble if I carry a knife with me... What more a big one, my house don't have those small pen knife you know..

    Those em retired-or-not-kopi-o-money-suckers might make me hurt a real bad if they see em big shiny chopper in me car ya know...


    I searched and think...

    FINALLY! I thought of this!

    Since I'm in hotel management course, why not I use something that is seemingly "legal" for us to hold?

    No, not my chef knife...

    But something like this...

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Those em sucker corrupted cops wont even know what is this, because their brain only got place to store information such as how to collect kopi money and talk big...

    This is a wine bottle opener for your information.

    Now you must be asking what is this got to do with defense?

    Well... At day its just an ordinary restaurant tool.

    But in my hands, at night, it can be these...

    I found out 3 possible way to maximize its usage, more keng then transformers I tell you! XD

    1st form - 'Screw You'.


    Usage: Insert and screw who's ever sorry arse that tries to be funny with me.

    2nd form - 'iPoke'


    Usage: iPoke you la...

    3rd form - 'iPokeThenScrewU'


    Usage: The most useless of all forms, it is used to scare people only..

    After stumbling upon this discovery, the best way is just be extra careful, look around and travel in groups if possible.

    Certain times things that we never expect will come our way.

    Take care and be safe yea~ =)

    No comments: