• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Tuesday, February 6, 2007

    My Resolution This Year??

    Many people asked me "so what is your resolution for this year?" I just answer them "well, hope that I wont screw up my form 6."

    Hmm… Come to think of it, I had not much of a resolution this year. So I started reflecting back on those crazy things my homies and me were talking back in high school.

    Deng! I remembered something, and I had this picture in mind.

    Mount Fuji, cherry blossom & bullet train

    Yes of cost the trip to Japan! How could I have forgot? It was a two years plan, to visit the Land of The Rising Sun, and I plan to do it before I reach the age of 20. I know it sounds crazy to some of you, but visiting Japan is one of my top goals in life, and I managed to round up 3 other brave souls to join me.

    Staring........................................................................!
    I will make the sacrifice!
    John Teh a.k.a 'The Terrorist/Bio Boy'

    Hmm... Should I attack China or England??
    Dickson Lim a.k.a 'The Dicktator'

    ARGH!! POWER OVER WHELMING!!
    Andrew Leng a.k.a 'SK'

    God knows what will happen in two years time, all I could hope for that there will still be the 4 of us going on this trip. But life sometimes throws the curve ball at you, plans change. All I could do is just to get ready, and hope for the best.

    Hinomaru - Japan's national flag name


    Nipon-Go! Wana come along? ^.^

    14 comments:

    Gwen said...

    YUSS!! First to read this blog!! Awesome! Haha, being able to go to Japan is your resolution? Awesome! *snickers* drag me along!! Either that or get me some souvenirs ya?! Hehehe, aiya the only reason why you're going is just so that you can see Utada Hikaru.. think I dunno meh? *smirks*

    Ace said...

    Eih I wanna go asoo xD. But I have to many other things to do with my cash first before Japan =/. How unfortunate.

    Ku-ku case!! said...

    surprise! hehe! wah..japan, i also wanna go!! saya mahu tag along! but true also, u never know what the future holds for us. Just have to take it 1 day at a time and hope that our plans don't fall through.

    SK said...

    Oh dear. I look like some restrained madman trying to escape a lab experimenting cyborgs. Well in anycase, yeah lets hope and pray that our friendship doesnt weaken as time goes. Kyoto and Yokohama here I come!

    Terrorist said...

    Fuuu hooo! Man i look so handsome with that carbine sial. Yep, damn handsome. Cant believe I look so damn good! Me and dick are so gonna be a chick magnet in Japan!

    John Teh said...

    Hey, after watching the 'Sinking of Japan' I have second thoughts already lol. Among those 3 pics in ur blog I think SK is the most extreme...like those SM people lol. Ahahahahaha, SK i know ur the culprit. Okay lar, when i finish my studies then only we talk about Japan k?

    SK said...

    Im the culprit? o.o, why would i sink my own future destination? >3

    sk said...

    Omg, im a noob! Lalalalalalala , mamypoko.

    Andrew Chong said...

    Japan, gotta have the greens to go... btw, which part of japan youre planning to visit? Remember to buy me a bottle of nice sake when you returns!

    Jeff Lim said...

    LOL cool but KC y not u put ur pic on the front page haha anyway me n john must finish the studies on taylors 1st well its time for us to start the game hope the line still as usual

    Po-` said...

    Count me in! if you don't mind that is O=)

    SK said...

    Quote:SK said...
    Im the culprit? o.o, why would i sink my own future destination? >3

    John u noddlewoopypants. Stop impersonating me.

    Kf said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kf said...

    KAKOI!!!! ahaha hou geng ar the j-pops and chixx over ther....i oso wan go ther and get to meet some of the artist bwahahaha lol...