• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, May 4, 2008

    Capek Ampe Mampus(Tired Until Die)

    -----------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    My mum went Vietnam and wont be back till Thursday! I shall make use of my temporary freedom wisely! ;)
    -----------------------


    I really would love to blog and put up over 80++ pictures I took, but I'm just so tired, worn out, been away from home since morning...

    I promise that I will recharge myself and blog-em-all~ :D

    Please bare with me yea, sorry....

    Here is a picture for all of you to feed on for today.

    This is a 'Chocolate Fudge' cake~ Heavenly I tell you~
    Even I, not a cake person loved it to the max!!


    I took a piece and ate it before I left on the last day... =)

    Many of us are getting sick, take care of yourselves guys and girls, 2 months more only!

    Bertahan la oh teman-teman ku~! :D

    Take care! ;)

    No comments: