• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, January 13, 2008

    A Guide For Woman That Seems Wrong

    I was browsing some books in the church book store yesterday.

    It was then a book title caught my eye.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Wah lao eh!

    Are girls getting rougher these days??

    They even produce a guide to teach them how to beat up their husband!

    A particular friend of mine once said, "girls ask for gender equality, but they expect us(guys) to adopt the 'ladies 1st principle', nevertheless we remain gentleman because we are real man!"

    Anyway! Thats not the point. =P

    I looked a little closer and I saw this written on the top part of the book.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Owh! Now I understand..

    But if your understanding of 'towards a successful family' a little "bengkok", its gona give a whole new meaning...

    Ladies, any add ons? Guys, any words?

    No comments: