• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Friday, January 18, 2008

    Begining of Term 3

    This was the result I got back at term 1.

    Click picture to enlarge

    But this was what I got for term 2...

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Click picture to enlarge

    Bodoh!

    Two foulest subject made my global average drop by 4 points+!!

    And especially that 1st wan which goes by the name 'accounts'...

    French system, 20 = full mark, 10 = subject passing mark, 8 = requirement to pass the term.

    Term 3 just started, and I have another boring subject known as 'statistic'.


    I remembered back at high school days, one of my teacher said, 'statistic' is the "driest" subject in maths.

    I couldn't agree more!

    And it just had to get worst....

    Things we do during statistic class - shaving!

    We have a lecturer that looks young, but sounds like a old grandmother.

    You know senior citizens that walk using walking stick, the way they speak sounds as if they are very cold?

    Things we do during statistic class - sleeping!

    My lecturer sounded just like that! Some said the way she talk made them feel as if she is going to get an asthma attack any minute.

    Best part was, the 1st official lesson, she got so mad at the class cause of the noise level, she walked out just like that!

    Things we do during statistic class - play CS/dota!

    We sat there stunned for a while, but started laughing soon after... Why? Cause she FORGOT to take her hand bag!! What humiliation to come back in, smile, take her bag and leave...

    Statistic class is boringly stinky! =(

    Other then that episode, term 3 was pretty much good.

    We have a subject known as 'Plant and Premises', its about technical things in the hospitality industry, we have to study about refrigeration, ventilation, piping and etc..

    P&P presentation

    More of common sense la, not too in dept.

    In the kitchen, its my 1st time making lasagna(how ever you spell it).


    For some funny reason, it taste good! =D

    But this is what I find disgusting...


    Its some funny cold soup with ice! -.-

    Chef Shari said it is very famous among the French and even Europe.

    Well, I guess their tongue all spoil wan....

    I don't even wan to try it. ~.~

    Part of what we came across in Bahasa class..
    We never learn this in high school before, and lecturer
    expects us to come out with these kinda things...


    There will sure be more to come, I hope things will turn for the better, I'm looking forward to a fun and exciting college life!

    I'm sure all of us are~ =)

    Have a great weekend guys!

    No comments: