• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, April 4, 2007

    "Kami Ah Long Ah Long Bukit Beruntung~~!"

    Note: This will be my last post until next Monday or Tuesday, my mum will be leaving for Thailand today and I am obligated to stay at my grandmothers house. I will still be on9, its just I can't update my blog.

    Note: I became a member of Project Petaling Street (PPS) yesterday. PPS its a portal that gathers together the blogs of Malaysians and foreigners living in Malaysia. You can read post by people around the country and ping you own entry to let others read. Do check it out, you can be apart of the Malaysian blogging community.

    ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

    The always there for you money lender known as "Ah Long" has been around for a very long time. Their advertisements are usually seen almost on every TNB electric generator.

    As times goes by, they became more creative, adding cute smilies or other cartoon like figures.


    Like this...


    The not so appealing ones are the older advertisements...


    This one reminds me of the pasar malam fruit vendors.


    Soon they started to look professional by using an office like environment with an
    ang moh as their background.

    The thing that makes this Ah long company no different from others is where they place their add. Just this one is a bit "higher".



    Yes! On a tree! where else??

    As a tribute to these wonderful people who could not wait to "share" their wealth with us, I uploaded a video that my friend send me some time ago, featuring the "Ah Longs from Bukit Beruntung".

    Its done by one of our local TV station - TV3. 'Keng' weh this video, don't play play ar!

    If our local production are more of this kinda amusing shows and not those don't know what shit they are doing now, Astro will have to move to Singapore.



    Enjoy~! And feel free to sing along!!