• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    Don't Wan To Be An American Idiot~!

    Many people in old times, current times, and maybe even in the future seeks to move into the land of America to live the American dream or some crap like that.

    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people who wants to live in America. Personally I prefer to stay at home ground or other country in the east.



    Sometimes I wonder, why are people so eager to move away from their own country to another foreign land and take up the status of "2nd class citizens".

    Yes I know the fact its for, work opportunity, studies, children's future, etc...

    Its perfectly fine to migrate, but don't forget your own country la, it is where you were born and grew up man, this reminds me of someone... =/

    Really dislike people who move to another country and start criticizing/showing defection towards your own homeland.

    You like to defect so much rite? I pray to God that you will not become like these people in the video below.


    *This is a video I watched from Ben Ong's blog*

    Note: This post was not intended to offend anyone, please do not take it to heart, especially all my friends who are now living in over seas. Its just a funny video I wanted to share with all of you. =D

    No comments: