• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Saturday, March 31, 2007

    Coolest T-shirt Stall

    I am surprised that my blog could last for 2 months! And this will be my last post for March, I hope there will be more to come in the future & more 'keng' entries too. Thank you all for dropping by my blog. =D

    ~_~
    _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

    I wanted to blog about this super amusing t-shirt stall that I came across in Bangsar Village long time ago, but I could not possibly be holding my camera and taking pictures of their stuff, the boss would probably chase me away.

    Now with my new baby that has a camera, the grass looks greener on the other side.


    Here are some t-shirts that I manage to take a snap shot of. There are many more but I was in the hurry.

    Featuring re-modified cars...



    Something you put on to publicly insult the other football club...




    Country, people and hangouts...




    A little local flavor...

    For those of you who understands cantonese, you know what this means



    Everyone knows our beloved internet connection company - Streamyx always cause us a pain in our ass, slow connection la, lousy service la, late installation la, this la and that la...

    So I decide to make a dedication to them, and I hope those idiots will get the meaning of it and improve, but.................. FAT CHANCE LAH.


    This is a cry on behalf of all streamyx users done by me!!!


    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    haha! cool shirts wei!! :D
    bring me there one day... hehe...

    Anonymous said...

    haha! cool shirts wei! :D
    bring me there one day...hehe..