• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Friday, August 22, 2008

    Running Down South

    ------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    This is a very famous song which I love it very much till today! 'Kenangan Terindah' by Samson. Very good melody and lyrics! ;)
    ------------------------


    I will be leaving for Malacca around 5pm today!

    It was planned yesterday around midnight, yes I know its very sudden..

    We will be renting a car(RM135) from my friend to get our arses down there.

    There will be 3 of us going, the other 2 because of medical purposes,

    And as for me, I just wan to get my mind off stuff a little before the hectic next week.

    Till then, will be back around Saturday evening or night.


    Yummy awesome food here I come! =D

    Hmm.. Maybe can stop by Port Dickson also just for fun?? Yay! :D

    No comments: