• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, August 10, 2008

    Early Blessings

    -------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    I'm feeling more and more lazy... =(
    And I have my 2nd industrial training interview tomorrow, wish me the best!
    -------------------------


    Hey guys, I'm so sorry that it took me so long(again) to update.

    But no worries, I'm back! :D

    This post I'll make it a short one, more to come for sure!

    Today was a great day, I was really blessed by my brothers and auntie.

    I had my lunch at 'Thai Thai Restaurant' in Sunway Pyramid.


    The food was ok, above all, the greatest thing was all of them were there, too bad grandma cant make it though.

    Was suppose to go up to One Utama to meet her, but a friend of mine was admitted into the hospital and I have to visit her.

    That took up quite a lot of time until I wasn't able to take a look at the house at Suriamas which I will be moving in soon.

    Supposedly Suriamas looked like this..

    My sister-in-law is going to give birth end of this month, suddenly I'm going to become an uncle of a new born little boy...

    No I'm not old..

    My 2nd brother is going to get married next year, I'm sure its going to be a big celebration.

    Suriamas during construction,
    I cant find any other pictures on the net..


    Life is getting more and more interesting and tiring these days, don't you think so?

    So many things change and new things that you never expect in your life emerge from no where, challenges we faced, and many more.

    I can say, its gona be really really interesting!


    Oh by the way, the competition which I talked about in my past few post, I did not make it.

    The story is just too complicated and it boils my blood to tell you because I knew a certain ugly truth, hell like disgusting truth...

    I'll just classify this as "unprofessional", its not the judges or me and my team I'm talking about, the judges are fair..

    Someone la, its for me to know and for you to find out! :D

    But I'll still continue with the song which we made, once the recording is done, I'll upload it for all of you to hear! =D


    Nevertheless, I'm really blessed today!

    Really thank God for the things in my life! ;)

    Till then, take care!

    No comments: