• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, June 1, 2008

    Emerge Or Sink?

    I was going to write something entertaining today, but a thought came in and I began to wonder myself.

    Have anyone of you been in a situations which you know its your chance to do something big and glorious, yet griped by fear of uncertainty of whether it were to work out or not?

    I always say, "if I get this chance, I surely will be at the peak!".

    Shot from Genting's - 'Peace Heaven' dormitory last year...

    I have that chance now...

    Humanly speaking, when all odds are against you, resources robbed and low on moral.

    What peak one can be on top of?

    Can anyone understand?! Dear God, I don't wan to cry in disappointment again...

    No comments: