• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Not Another Fuel Price Hike News

    This is a pure entertainment post, I'm not making fun of this matter,
    but lets lighten up a bit la shall we? :)

    ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.

    I'm so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of reading about fuel price hike in the papers.

    Every single day, I mean EVERY DAY! EVERYYYYYY FREGGING DAY!

    I have to look at it over and over and over and over again...

    Yes no doubt the fuel price hike is a pain to us all, but come on.. Almost a week or so already, still publishing the same news over and over again...

    Give us & yourselves a break...


    The constant publishing of the same issue has gripped me, I felt so sinful because I never wrote something about it.

    Therefore melzkc.blogspot.com has decided to put a pen on this.

    But I wont just write any news, I'll write news which contains entertainment value! :D


    Now, I'm going to point out what have I thought to survive the fuel price hike and the "special good thing".. :P

    This was what I had in mind, and I find it not a bad idea... :)

    Alright, logically speaking, cars consume lots of fuel, but car is an essential traveling need, you cant expect anyone to cycle to KL to work everyday rite?

    Don't talk about RapidKL, those bus sometime on time, sometimes not or missing, it wont be good to turn up work late and give the boss an excuse saying "the bus la!"...

    So the only alternative left was - the motorcycle!


    Never once thought I will seek biking as a form of transportation, but desperate times calls for desperate matters...

    I was visualizing myself on a bike, riding to down town KL, I saw myself on those normal bike we normally saw on the streets, like the one above.

    Immediately, my response was "no way I'm riding that!".

    Not to say I'm looking down on those little bikes la, but its just something seems missing... And for some weird reason I was thinking of a movie I watched last year...


    Come on, for the guys, don't you dare tell me you never ever felt like getting one of those bike(or a better one)!

    A sense of pride came in, I dream myself on a Harley Davidson,

    Cruising down to the southern state of Johor, and up north to Penang, stopping by and eat all the delicious food I want.

    Some more if got girlfriend can take her out for cruising, and have that special kenangan terindah when she hold you from the back, with her head lean on you, knowing that its all safe just by putting her hands around your waist, you looking forward smiling knowing that you are loved by her as much as you love her.

    With the evening sun fading into the horizon as the background, you both ride across the country side on a long stretched highway, no one else because motorbike can only fit two person but just the two of you...

    *Pengsan*


    But after all the dreaming and drolling, reality sucks in.......

    Fuel price ain't reducing, people still rioting, every thing seems not in place.

    Two jokers from Jakarta did this as a form of protest to fuel price hike.


    SICK!

    What the heck you sew your mouth for? A sign of not being able to pump petrol into your mouth? Mistake it for your car petrol tank is it?

    Mobil = car, Mulut = mouth. I think both words start with 'M', thats why they were confused...

    Anyway, back to the point. The biggest reality strike for me was...

    I DON'T HAVE A MOTORBIKE LICENSE....!

    So my campaign of having that kenangan terindah spending less on fuel commence, my 1st step was none other then... Ask my parents if I could apply for a motorbike license...

    The outcome was rather predictable, if she were to say "yes", I would eat veggie all the rest of my life...

    Like this!!

    Now, I shall go to my bed and sleep, maybe I will get to dream about that kenangan terindah moment......

    Someday oh Harley Davidson, someday you'll be mine for sure....

    1 comment:

    Spongy_And_Bean_Fan said...

    Don't wait till it rains while you are cruising around in your harley davidson...lol! but yea, the increase in petrol price is worrying.