• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Thursday, June 19, 2008

    2 Stories In a Post

    1st up, I would like to tell the entire world, especially fellow Subang people!

    Get ready to treat yourself to a super-duper-sedap-yummy banana leaf rice.

    From my personal view point, I think one of the good banana leaf rice could be found at Bangsar Baru - Nirwana.

    But now, there is another place which I would recommend all to try out, and the best part is, its in Subang Jaya!!!

    Let me showcase to all of you~~~

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Nirwana Maju Subang Jaya!


    Yes! They frigging open another branch here!

    Nirwana in Subang!

    Thats like telling the whole world Osama was shot dead!

    Now for those who had not been to Bangsar to try out the banana leaf, this is your chance!

    Its so close to home! Next time I don't have to go all the way to Bangars at 1.30am just to eat!


    The only thing I hope was their standard be better, frankly, I did not enjoy Nirwana's banana leaf rice as much as I used to.

    Will see how... :)

    Banana leaf anyone??? XD


    ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.

    Next up, I saw this really really weird picture on the news paper the other day.

    As I was flipping through, instantly it caught my attention.

    It isn't any ordinary picture, because it looked like this.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Darn I tell you...

    This alien goat won the award for the cutest/beautiful goat for some competition.

    Believe it or not.

    No comments: