• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Saturday, December 29, 2007

    Big Bad Banner

    ---------------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    To end this year, I will be writing a reflection post about term 2. So to all my fellow college mates, lets review back all that has happen for the past 3 months before we enter into another phase!

    It will be out on new years eve! Stay tune! ;)
    ---------------------------------


    This is just a filler post, honestly, I'm running short of pictures to post.

    Don't worry, that doesn't mean that I will stop blogging, rest assured, this blog will NEVER die as long as there is one reader left! ;)

    I will try my best by opening my eyes to look around for new shots. =)

    Alright, there was this banner which I spotted near my college some time back.

    From far it looks just like any other normal banner, but if we go closer...


    Job for grabs!

    Once hired, will be sold!

    No comments: