• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Friday, April 3, 2009

    It Is NO Good

    ------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    My video camera hit the junk yard,
    Repair efforts had been made,
    Will get it back soon.
    Thus, the video will be done shortly. :)

    Thank you for your understanding.
    ------------------------


    By sleeping 6am 3 days consecutively ain't going to help me health and holiday assignments.

    For sure I'm going to get screwed.

    But you know what?

    I ain't giving a shit about it, yet...

    "work work....."

    Come on, its holidays for goodness sake, no good to sacrifice the time for never ending assignment that some how it will be settled later on.

    Take a chill pill yo..

    Only 1 week, and later it will be 3 months of hell waiting to scorch the living souls out of us.

    Crap it, I don't even sleep early because I wana make the most out of the 24 hours I got.

    Why sleep so much when I can later on?

    Spotted in Summit USJ

    I sound like a bummer? Well you could say when is time to play, I play real hard.

    As I imagine the usual boring routine of college stuff that we are going to go through again ticks me off.

    For the love of our lives, why only 1 week off?? :(

    Some get to kiss their books and pens good bye for 3 whole freaking month!

    3 generation of manager report. :)

    Holiday time pass so fast!!!

    Darn, life has never been fair anyway...

    We are tired, I am tired.

    Give us a break man... =/

    No comments: