• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, April 19, 2009

    My New Love

    I always wanted you so much.

    Day and night I have been thinking about you.

    I long for you to be by my side.

    Now and forever more...

    Without you, I don't feel complete.

    Nothing else can ever compete.

    Picture courtesy from Julian's blog.

    Finally you are by my side.

    You are the love of my life.

    Having you is like a dream.

    Bitter because I had to sacrifice for you, but with a willing heart.

    Sweet because of your beautiful melody mesmerized me.

    The word 'not bad' is absolute deteriorating to your complexion

    Fine is the only closest word to describe you.

    Even so, words are just mere words.

    Never would it be able to describe your elegance.

    Picture courtesy from Julian's blog.

    Indeed you are a true found treasure.

    Should I say I am lucky?

    A fantasy turn reality.

    Until the day I can fully understand you.

    You remain a mystery to me.

    Day by day, I wish to know more about you.

    And I will work towards that goal until something do us apart.

    Greatness awaits us both!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    My awesome new guitar!

    I GOT YA ALL DID I???!!!!

    Wahahahahaha!! XD

    No I don't have a girlfriend yet!

    Anyway, special thanks to Edu for bringing this all the way from Indonesia.

    Darn value for money!

    Only RM280!

    Soon I will be able to play guitar too! ;)

    1 comment:

    -ay4- said...

    a..a.a..a.a....
    shit..!! i also want it..!! huhuhuuhuhuhhuhuhuu...
    im really jealous..!!! >.<