• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Friday, February 27, 2009

    Youtube Is Just So Gay

    I just don't understand how could this happen.....

    Yesterday I left my PC turned on over night to upload a video on Youtube.

    To mo horror after 7 hours of time spend given for uploading, the video was not even 2% complete!!!!!

    My Celcom line was cut off..... =/

    Fine!

    I'll wait...

    Today, as soon as I reached home, I turned on my PC to upload the video again.

    I left to Ridzuan to get some work done, 4 hours later, the video was finally uploaded!!! =D


    The heck!!!!

    'The video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled'

    Youtube is so gay......


    'As a result, your video has been muted'

    This phrase is enough to boil my blood... =@

    Anyhow, I still have to leave my PC on overnight for the upload again....

    Another blog entry by tomorrow once I'm home, stay tune!

    So sorry for the major delay... T.T

    No comments: