• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Never Give Into Laziness Or Procrastination

    I'm very proud and very happy that in a short time we hit the studio, because we don't have enough equipments.

    It has been my dream to step into a studio since the band was formed.


    But I'm also very disappointed and upset that we went there not to make music but noise.

    Blardy heck, 1 hour RM40, that cheap half torn down studio which the microphone and amplifiers are not working properly, bad ventilation and sucked up place.

    Totally a ripped off!


    But then again, it was an experience.

    No more jamming in the studio at SS15!! :(

    I believe we will continue to move from strength to strength.

    Much effort and sacrifices had to be made, no matter how busy I am, I will never give up on what I believe in.


    Note to a friend of mine, you know who you are and I know you DO read my blog.

    Don't give in so easily, you have great skill in that thing you do, please don't stop half way what you started.

    Its not worth to hide that talent of yours, I'm sure you don't wan those words that were said to you by someone whom is closest to you to come true.

    Prove that person wrong, and I'm sure he will be proud of you one day.

    I would not purposely waste my time, my sleep and effort to blog and tell you this if its not worth it.

    I believe in you, why cant you believe in yourself?

    And yes, laziness WILL strike from time to time, that is why you can never run this journey alone, I will support you all the way.


    Tell you something, I had already establish a connection with my aunt whom one of her friends is the former General Manager of BMG Malaysia, now merged with Warner Music.

    As soon as my band is done with the 6 chosen piece, through my aunt, we will send to her for listening, if GM said "yes", I'm sure the road ahead will be bright!

    You know, most songs has music video, and most music video(well, not all) has stories. It is just my planning, when everything is running well.

    MAYBE if circumstances allow, I would love if you can help out with the story development for the video.


    I have already laid my ground, it is now up to you to believe in yourself and do your part of expending your creativity.

    When you think your not good enough, or you feel small or you doubt yourself, remember, "mistake is something you do, not something you can be."

    Nobody is perfect or supreme then the other, it is just who has the opportunity & attitude.

    Ever if you are planning to quit or felt that there is no more fire in you, find me, I will be more then glad to help out. :)

    It is all in your own very hands!

    No comments: