• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Monday, March 9, 2009

    Law Drama Presentation

    I wanted to blog about some other stuff today, but I cant seem to gather up my words.

    I just got back from KL with some of my friends, was helping my friend with his project.

    There were total of 6 of us in my friends car.

    I'll tell the story in my upcoming post, in short, we meet an accident, an old man, and gangster/"adviser".

    Till then, I'll let you guys watch this drama presentation me and my friends did in Law class.

    This was the 1st wan we did on 'contract law', I hope you enjoy it.



    Sorry I haven been updating frequently, my internet is a bitch....

    I pray that things will get better soon!

    Take care!

    No comments: