• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    Absolute Humiliation - Side Story of the BERSIH Riot

    -----------------------------------
    Whats On My Mind:

    STUPID STREAMYX has YET to REPAIR MY INTERNET CONNECTION!!
    As they were saying, "your case I pass to high level"... I'll be waiting.
    This is a short update done at one of my friends house.
    -----------------------------------

    The word 'leader' oftens pares up with these 2 word - brave and INTELECTUAL.

    Sadly to say, some of our country leaders either lacking 1 of the quality or have none.

    I know I'm just few steps away from steping on "danger ground", I shall not elaborate much and let YOU do the judging.

    Pay attention to his language, means of speaking and his points of reason within his speech.



    Call yourself 'Minister of Information'....

    No comments: