• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Sunday, July 12, 2009

    Counter-Strike 300 Parody

    I really apologize for the long hang, until now I am still unable to upload any pictures.... :(

    But I finally got an idea.

    If pictures cant do the talking, then videos will do the job pretty well!

    I stumbled upon this really funny parody intertwining the game 'Counter-Strike' a.k.a CS, and the movie '300'.

    Such creativity! They way they played with the characters movement are simply entertaining to watch, very cute also.

    Once again I'm very sorry I could not update this time round, I will try my best to fix the problem.

    Till then, I leave you with this video.

    Enjoy~ ;)



    "This is Sparta!"

    *head shot* XD

    No comments: