• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Saturday, July 18, 2009

    To Train There or Not To Train There?

    I got a rude shock yesterday morning.

    When I log on to my Facebook, the 1st thing I saw was a shot out posted by one of my friend(from Indonesia) which was, "**** you terrorist!"

    I was like "okey..."

    As I was further scrolling down my page, I saw another statement posted by another friend of mine(also from Indonesia), the content are similar, talking about some terrorist thing.

    And there was another statement, and another and another!

    My suspicion was high, I went onto yahoo news but I did not find any terrorist act of any kind. It then strike my mind that yahoo is based in America, maybe they haven wrote about it.

    I could not help but to log on to another website 'Malaysiakini'.

    To my horror, I saw this.


    Ritz-Carlton & JW Marriott Jakarta was bombed!

    Why am I reacting so much?

    Well, for your info, those 2 hotel simultaneously was within my industrial training placement list!

    Thank goodness they did not decide to explode at the time that I will be there.

    Ritz-Carlton's after the blast

    I am speechless...

    What can I say.

    R.I.P victims of the bombing.

    Yahoo news link here.

    No comments: