• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Wednesday, March 3, 2010

    Bunga Citra Lestari - Pernah Muda

    Hey guys, I wanted to update something with some substance today.

    But I don't feel so good mentally.

    Kinda tired and thinking a lot lately.

    I'm sorry if you were expecting more from me.

    Looks like I've got to make it up to you guys some other time.

    When I don't feel so good, I'll listen to some good tunes.

    Here is one I wanna share with you guys, its an old song, but I like it nevertheless.



    The sound quality a little bit rough from the MP3 version, I think Youtube got other version, feel free to check it out.

    Till then, take care. :)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hello,
    I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

    Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
    I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

    You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
    If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
    Wish you a happing using.

    many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for helping with hosting and developement of the theme
    Celijaisila