• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Monday, September 21, 2009

    To The Land Below The Wind

    Hey guys, I'm back for another short update!

    Due to my long absence from my blog, a lot of things had happened and was never told.

    1st and foremost, I just came back from my class trip.

    We went to Eagle Ranch Resort at Port Dickson.

    Once the pictures are uploaded by my classmates, I shall write about it even more later.

    Check out Danial's facial expression! XD

    Today, I just wanna take this time to inform all of you guys, I will be leaving KL.

    I wont be here no more, but I will be going to Sabah.

    I only have 4 more days at Semenanjung Malaysia, my flight will be on the 25th of September, which is this Friday.

    It will be after a long time before I return to this part of the world.


    Come to think of it, I never thought that I would leave my comfort zone so soon!

    Geez.. I always wanted to leave (don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go actually), but having to leave the usual things behind and go to a place with no cheap access of communication with the people back here makes this move out a heavy one.

    Me being me, I started to think how would my departure affect my current surrounding?

    Will my absence be just another absence? Or will my departure mean something to anyone at all.


    That is something I will or will not ever find out.

    Till then, I shall talk more about it soon! Take care guys! Have a good Raya Celebration & eating all the good food!

    To all my BDH counterpart, all the best for your training! Will see you guys next year! ;)

    No comments: