• Watch Our Very Own HIV Awareness Advertisement Produced By Me And My Team
  • Tuesday, August 4, 2009

    Dulu And Then Sekarang

    I was browsing my Facebook like any other day, but all of a sudden, I just got a sense of nostalgia due to looking back at so much past photos.

    These pass few days and months I was forcefully tagged in many of those old photos that I forgotten I even took it before.

    Its amazing don't you think? Especially when you notice in such a short time spend, and each individual changed so much.

    2006 after drama production in school

    I don't know about most of you, certainly I had change a lot, my friends said I do and I 100% agree to their statement.

    In just a spend from 2006-2009.

    Its like turning around the number '6' and the '9', so different yet still very similar.

    5Bestari 2006

    I see myself grown from being ignorant to sensitive to the people around me, though sometimes my senses are wrong, or sometimes its just only me.

    Nevertheless, its a process of learning.

    I also see myself strengthening my dreams, until today my dream has never died, disappointments for sure led me down many times,

    Some random photo taken in 2007

    There is a saying, "what cant kill you builds you."

    My dream became an even bigger picture, there are more installed for me then what I 1st dreamed and expected.

    I learned that I have to 1st empower myself before I could empower others, for this will be apart of the bigger picture I see in front of me.

    Elementary school reunion 2008 at Sunway Pyramid:
    class of 2001 6D, SJK(C) Lick Hung


    I see myself living a non-routine life, though present time stories and circumstances scares me, the fear of being marginalized in society is certainly unbearable,

    But I wan and I choose to press on, though the thought of giving up sometimes popped in my head,

    I would always comfort myself with words like "to dream is a one time event, the step for the dream to turn into reality is a process."

    BDH 31 option-A group 9, 10 & 11 steamboat dinner outing 2009

    July has ended and August is now, another half way more the there goes another year, all these moment will soon be stored in memory and turned into past stories.

    What lives on must move on, to adapt in this ever changing world.

    To remain in where we stand and think that we are alright, not doing anything to improve things is already a conduct of complacency.

    My hope is to see the best potential manifested out from us all, be it for a dream, ourselves, family, love, friendship or country!

    Happy half year! ^^

    1 comment:

    chLoe said...

    hahahaha!!!!

    happy half year to u too!!!!

    hHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!